As a recap, the first-ever Toledo Jeep® Fest was a major success! The half-day event generated many impressive results, including:
- More than 1,100 Jeep enthusiasts took part in the event.
- More than 60 vendors participated in the event.
- While the event was expected to attract approximately 20,000 attendees to northwest Ohio, on game day downtown Toledo hosted about 40,000+ people from around the Midwest and beyond.
- More than 60 organizations donated to the event, generating much-needed funding. This ensure a free event for the public to enjoy Jeep exhibits, history and more.
- Destination Toledo, the area’s hotel and convention bureau, estimated the event generated between $2.7 million and $3.4 million in economic activity.
- More than 150 news stories and/or mentions were generated.
- The hashtag #ToledoJeepFest was trending in the top 10 nationally in the United States on August 13 and 14.
As a Toledo Jeep Fest supporter, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of this year’s fun and the rich Toledo/Jeep history. We expect to see many more Jeeps and participants in attendance in 2018! We are looking for sponsors and vendors to partner with to make the event as dynamic as possible. Contact us to find out more.