Our friends at ExtremeTerrain – www.extremeterrain.com – are still dedicated to providing Jeepers and overlanders the best Jeep Wrangler parts and Toyota Tacoma parts available. Looking for your next, bigger and beefier tire and wheel combination to take on a new rock crawling trail? JK Wrangler owners can take advantage of our wheel and tire configurator to match the perfect set to your existing or soon to be lift height.
ExtremeTerrain has supplied some awesome Jeep accessories for the 2021 Toledo Jeep Fest. Fans at upcoming hype events might get a chance to win one of these great Jeep accessories:
- Standard Width Front Bumper
- Heavy Duty 5/32″ Steel Plate, 2″ X 0.120″ Tubing
- Premium Two Stage Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Built-In Winch Plate, Rated Up To 12,000 Lbs.
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts
- Heavy Duty 3/16″ Steel Construction
- 2″ Standard Hitch Receiver
- Accommodates Up To A 35″ Tire
- Weighs 85Lbs
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts W/ D-Rings Included
- 9,500 Lb., (4310 Kgs.), Single-Line Pulling Capacity
- 5.5 Hp, 12 Volt, Series Wound Motor
- 3 Stage Planetary Gear With A 195.4:1 Ratio
- 94 Feet Of 21/64 Inch Steel Winch Rope With Replaceable Hook
- Line Speed Under Full Load Is 6.4 Feet Per Minute
You’ll get a chance to win one of these accessories at the upcoming Monroe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Superstore Hype Bash on Saturday, April 17 (11 a.m.-3 p.m.), our first Toledo Jeep Fest hype bash of 2021. The event is free to the public and is a family-friendly, community festival.
Off-road outfitters ExtremeTerrain will be supporting the 2021 Toledo Jeep Fest in Toledo, Ohio. Learn more about ExtremeTerrain at www.extremeterrain.com.
In Toledo, the birthplace of the Willys Jeep, there is a passion for the Jeep brand. The entire city lives, breathes, and bleeds Jeep, and it’s not just because Toledo is the headquarters for Jeep; it goes deeper than that. Toledo understands the “Jeep Thing.” It doesn’t matter which Jeep model you drive. If you sport a seven- or nine-slot grille, you get a Jeep wave—and not just the two-finger acknowledgement but a full-fledged, out-the-window wave. See you Aug. 6-8.